PDF Shrink Description
Why are PDF files so big?!? You can not easily email them to co-workers. They can take forever to download and view. PDF Shrink makes it easy to optimize PDF files for posting on web-sites, as email attachments, for reading on e-book readers and mobile devices. Reduce the size of most PDF files by as much as 90% of their original size.
Don't Understand the difference between JPEG and JPEG2000 or whether you need 72 or 150 DPI for images? PDF Shrink has an intuitive wizard that removes the techie jargon and unfamiliar terms and helps you pick the appropriate settings for specific requirements.
Easy to use
* Ready to use with common settings
* Wizard for easy customizing without tech jargon
* Drag-n-drop files or folders to shrink them
Reduce file size
* PDFs open and scroll faster
* Storage needs reduced by 10x-100x
* Faster downloads; less bandwidth used
* Reduce file size without compromising quality
* Utilizes new JPEG2000 compression for superior results
* Select the image quality that matches your requirements
* Submit entire folders for high-volume shrinking
* Takes advantage of new multi-core CPUs to Process multiple files at once
* Prepare PDFs for use on popular mobile devices such as iPhone, Android and Kindle
* Prevent unauthorized access to your documents with a password
* Control whether or not your readers can make changes or print your document
* Supports all Versions of PDF
* Generates "standard" PDF files - fully compatible with Acrobat Reader and other PDF viewers
* Solid and reliable technology - our team has over 14 years experience working with PDF
PDF Shrink Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PDF Shrink 4.5.3
Release notes are not available currently.
PDF Shrink Requirements
No additional system requirements.